Fascia – Network of the Living
Online-Congress 12 November 2022
Welcome to our online congress "Network of the Living" !
In the following you will find the programme and the respective lectures in English and German language or translation. Just click on the respective button at the lecture times and you can start the lecture directly.
Please refer to the programme for the times when you can discuss with the speakers in live chats.
We hope you enjoy the congress and the presentations.
Best regards, your Thomas Harms and the congress team
Find the videos and download materials by clicking on the title of the specific lecture:
- 09.30 – 09.45 h – Live – Opening and programme introduction with Thomas HarmsEnglishDeutsch
- 09.45 – 10.15 h – Thomas Harms – Beyond PsychologyEnglishDeutsch (voiceover)
Biological perspectives in the history of body psychotherapy
Thomas Harms, graduate psychologist and body psychotherapist, is director of the Center for Primary Prevention and body psychotherapist and founder of Emotional First Aid (EEH) and attachment-oriented body psychotherapy (BKPT).
- 10.15 – 11.15 h – Dr. Robert Schleip – Fascinating fasciaeEnglish (original)Deutsch (voiceover)
Current connective tissue and fascia research and its role in contemporary body (psycho)therapies.
Robert Schleip (*1954) is a human biologist and graduate psychologist. His area of expertise is fascia research. He is a trained Rolfing therapist and received his doctorate in human biology from the University of Ulm in 2006. Schleip has been director of the Fascia Research Group of the Department of Neurophysiology at the University of Ulm since 2008. He is the author of numerous books and is active internationally as a speaker. www.somaPcs.de
- 11.15 – 11.45 h – Coffee break
- 11.45 – 12.30 h – Will Davis – The Biology of Early TraumaEnglish (original)Deutsch (voiceover)
Connective tissue as the biological basis of modern body psychotherapy
Will Davis (1943), is an American psychologist and body psychotherapist. He is the founder of "Functional Analysis," a modern approach to body psychotherapy. The examination of the biological basis of schizoid character structures as well as the development of body-based methods in psychotherapy with early disturbed people are important focal points of his work. www.functionalanalysis.org
- 12.45 – 13.15 h – Live – Chat with Will DavisEnglishDeutsch
- 13.15 – 14.30 h – Lunch break
- 14.30 – 15.15 h – Robert Schleip – Fascia as a Sense Organ
- 15.20 – 16.05 h – Matthew Appleton – Return to WholenessEnglish (original)Deutsch (voiceover)
Integrative baby therapy and embodiment of pre- and perinatal trauma.
- 16.05 – 16.25 h – Coffee break
- 16.25 – 16.45 h – Live – Chat with Matthew AppletonEnglishDeutsch
- 16.45 – 17.30 h – Will Davis – Working Beneath the TraumaEnglish (original)Deutsch (voiceover)
Body Psychotherapeutic Work with the Connective Tissue System in Functional Analysis – Practical Observations and Theoretical Implications
- 18.00 – 19.00 h – Live – Live closing discussion with Robert Schleip and all speakersEnglishDeutsch